Thursday, August 13, 2009

New Family update




The suspense is over we have a new little baby boy. he is so cute, his mother told me to take him home but i think my husband would kill me so here is a pic instead. This is Isaiah Joel Anderson weighing in at 8lb 12oz, arriving into this world after a 38 hour labour, on the 30th July. and that strange thing holding him is Aleshia, lovely smile lesh.


And then there is more we do indeed have a new family member who will be arriving at our place somewhere around the 22 of this month and yes he has four little padded feet. Off to see them again this weekend hoping for a fine day so we can take them outside. Adam has chosen a little black boy not sure what he will name him yet that's still up for discussion. these are a few other family members.
maybe we will get two i have my eye on a little girl with a chocolate nose, very cute.

1 comment:

NZ Toomeys said...

awwwwwwwww, they are soooo cute. Yes I think you should get two!!! please please please please.

Denzel is a good name for a black boy, or maybe Cuba (I think I like that better)

and for a blonde girl hmmmmmmm what about, Charlize perhaps????